Ovum's global retail technology forecast covers six technology segments – infrastructure, applications, IT services, consulting, communications, and internal – for the period 2016–21, spanning four regions, eight subregions, and 20 countries.
- The rise of the omnichannel consumer has been felt first in North America and Europe. Ovum believes that the spending plans in North America and Europe reflect both the maturity of retailing in these regions and the impact of political and economic uncertainty that will continue over the next five years.
Features and Benefits
- Assess how retail technology spending is forecast to change across key technology areas.
- Assess how retail technology spending is forecast to change across key geographical areas.
Key questions answered
- How is retail technology spending on key technologies set to change over the next five years?
- How quickly are different geographies adopting IT to address key business issues?
Table of contents
Download 1: Global Retail Technology Spending Through 2022