Ovum's global IT spend forecast for the telecoms industry covers six technology segments – infrastructure, applications, IT services, consulting, and internal – for the period 2016–22, spanning four regions, eight subregions, and 20 countries.
- CSPs' current focus to deliver digital services and personalize customer experience will drive spending by the CIO department. Total IT expenditure is expected to grow at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6% over the forecast period.
Features and Benefits
- Assess how IT spend in the telecoms industry is forecast to change across key IT segments.
- Assess how IT spend in the telecoms industry is forecast to change across key geographical areas.
Key questions answered
- How is IT spend in the telecoms industry in key IT segments set to change over the next five years?
- How are CSPs in different geographies adopting IT to address their key business issues?
Table of contents
Telecoms IT spend
Download 1: Global IT Spend in the Telecoms Industry Through 2022