Carrier neutral providers (CNPs)continuing to add data center space in support of cloud services.
- CNPs continue to invest in data center footprint. Existing CNPs are add data centers in new territories and capacity within existing markets. Newly emergent CNPs are also aggressively adding to the overall data center stock.
Features and Benefits
- An additional 400+ data centers have been added to the GDCA, bringing the total to close to 11,000 entries.
- Highlights data center investments in new regions.
Key questions answered
- Where have the CNPs been investing recently?
- Which markets are seeing the most vigorous data center growth?
Table of contents
Download 1: Global Data Center Analyzer: 2019