The proliferation of data centers (DCs) in new geographic locations is fundamentally changing network demands and therefore networks.
- ICPs' investment in the data center footprint has not slowed. ICPs are currently investing to grow their cloud service business. The cloud service data center model is closer to the business community for low latency, maximizing site diversity and maintaining data sovereignty.
Features and Benefits
- Includes 400+ additional entries, taking the GDCA database close to 10,500 entries.
- Highlights ICP data center investments to support cloud service roadmaps.
Key questions answered
- Where have ICPs been investing lately?
- Where have CNPs been investing lately?
Table of contents
Download 1: Global Data Center Analyzer: 2018