Internet content providers (ICPs, also known as OTT providers), stock exchanges, banks, communications service providers (CSPs), carrier-neutral providers (CNPs), and others are investing billions of dollars to build millions of square feet of data center space.
- The Global Data Center Analyzer includes 1,000+ new entries, taking the database over the 10,000-entries mark.
- Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, Alibaba, Baidu, and Tencent continue to add to their global data center footprint.
- Equinix, through high-profile acquisitions and organic growth, now tops 175 data centers globally.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a searchable, sortable database of data centers.
- Provides a database that can be filtered by major global city, country, region, and data center size.
Key questions answered
- Where are the largest concentrations of data centers?
- Where are Facebook's, Apple's, and Google's new data centers?
Table of contents
Download 1: Global Data Center Analyzer: 2017