A global forecast of contact center agents positions by country and region from 2016 to 22 with splits by vertical market, hosted and premises-based agents, in-house and outsourced agents, and contact center size band.
- Global contact center agents through the year 2022 will grow slightly but vary by country, region, and vertical market segment but growth in the latter years of the forecast will be tempered by market maturity artificial intelligence implementations.
Features and Benefits
- Assess and evaluate contact center agent staffing requirements through 2022.
- Evaluate agent staffing to optimize business planning and strategic planning efforts through 2022.
Key questions answered
- How will contact center staffing levels vary globally, by region, and by country through the year 2022?
- How and when will the implementation of self-service and artificial intelligence introductions affect agent growth rates through 2022?
Table of contents
Download 1: Global Contact Center Market Forecast: 2016–22