Report delving into Ovum’s Carrier-Billing Forecast: 2019–24 – into the trends that are shaping the carrier billing market, and the many barriers it still faces to achieve its full potential.
- 5G will diversify telco-OTT bundling opportunities and boost bundling-derived revenue.
- Apple’s emerging-market share of DCB rollouts will grow dominant as it cuts carriers some slack.
- Video's market share will surge, but not enough to unseat games from top position.
Features and Benefits
- Find out which market segments will spearhead growth in carrier-billed revenue over the next five years, and which will shrink.
- Find out what share of the market Apple and Google will capture, as well as games, music, and video.
- Find out which factors will drive and inhibit growth in each of the segments making up the carrier billing market.
Key questions answered
- Which market segments will spearhead growth in carrier-billed revenue over the next five years? Which will shrink?
- What share of the market will the Apple and Google ecosystems capture? What about games, music, and video?
- What factors will drive and inhibit growth in each of the segments making up the carrier billing market?
Table of contents
Download 1: Global Carrier-Billing Forecast Report: 2019–24