This data tool aims to provide comprehensive information about B2B demographics for 67 countries across four continents. This information can be used to better understand market compositions and to help service providers and vendors shape strategies in segmenting the B2B target audience in the respective countries.
- Information includes definition of enterprises, number of enterprises, enterprise distribution by size, number of employees, employee distribution by size, percentage SME breakdown, GDP/value-added contribution by size, enterprises, and employees by industry.
Features and Benefits
- Gain insights into B2B demographics to identify the most relevant target customers.
- Understand and compare B2B demographics in key developed and developing countries.
Key questions answered
- What are the criteria used for B2B definitions in key developed and developing countries?
- Which industries have the strongest potential to target in a specified market?
- What is the distribution of employment size of a selected economy?
Table of contents
Download 1: Global B2B Demographics Tool – 2H18