This is an update on Ghana’s mobile, broadband, TV, and OTT video markets. It includes service provider performance, multiplay services and bundling, fixed broadband pricing, and operator strategies.
- Ghana had 38.86 million mobile subscriptions and a penetration of 132.73% by end-2018. Total subscriptions are expected to increase to 47.55 million, representing a penetration rate of 146.68% by end-2023.
- In March 2019, Vodafone Ghana launched a commercial 4G service to compete with MTN which launched a similar service in June 2016. In addition, Vodafone partnered with Facebook to launch the Express Wi-Fi service in residential areas across the country.
Features and Benefits
- This report analyzes the Ghanaian mobile, broadband, TV, and OTT Video markets.
- The report also provides a 5-year forecast of the Ghanaian mobile, broadband, TV, and OTT Video markets to 2023.
Key questions answered
- What are the key highlights for the Ghanaian mobile, broadband, TV, and OTT Video markets in 2018?
- What will be the key drivers for growth for the Ghanaian mobile, broadband, TV, and OTT Video markets between 2018–23?
Table of contents
Service provider trends
Download 1: Ghana: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report