At its CX18 conference, Genesys laid the groundwork for its vision: to be the most sought-after provider of digital engagement solutions. To realize that vision, Genesys is vaulting toward exponential transformation, fundamentally shifting to new ways of delivering value to customers and disrupting core methods of operating.
- The launch of a microservices architecture will accelerate cloud adoption.
- Genesys commits to proactive and seamless journey execution.
- The launch of AI-powered predictive routing accelerates omnichannel engagement.
Features and Benefits
- Summarizes the key announcements and technology updates from CX18.
- Assesses Genesys' technology roadmap and possible move to a single platform.
- Evaluates how predictive analytics needs to rely on well-curated data.
Key questions answered
- How is Genesys' AI platform, Kate, evolving to serve the current needs of the market?
- How are chatbots and cognitive IVR forming the blended AI story?
Table of contents
Genesys' focus aligns with how companies must transform
A possible move toward single platform adoption
Predictive analytics relies on well-curated data