Ovum's Game Console Device Forecast: 2019–24 offers a global view of home game console (seventh generation onward) installed bases, unit sales, and households across Ovum's tier 1 markets.
- Ovum forecasts that the global game console installed base will increase by 32 million between 2019 and 2024 to reach 300 million.
Features and Benefits
- Provides Ovum's view on the future trajectory of game console sales and active installed bases.
- Includes game console market sizing and forecasts for 20 individual countries and aggregated forecasts for all of the world's major geographic regions.
- Splits forecasted game console installed bases between connected and nonconnected game consoles.
Key questions answered
- How will new console launches from Sony and Microsoft impact the game console market over the next five years?
- What proportion of game consoles in active use will be connected to the internet in 2024?
- Which markets and regions have the biggest game console installed bases to target with software and other digital media services?
- Which markets are seeing the biggest growth in game console sales and uptake?
Table of contents
Download 1: Game Console Device Forecast: 2019–24