This presentation is aimed at helping telecoms operators and vendors understand the implications of the growing power and influence of Google, Apple, Facebook, and Amazon (GAFA) in the consumer telecoms, media, and technology (TMT) market.
- GAFA have the revenue, cash, and valuations to disrupt multiple markets. The presentation examines each company's progress, the implications for telcos, and their impact on the wider consumer telecoms, media, and technology (TMT) market.
Features and Benefits
- Quantify the scale and speed of GAFA's progress
- Assess the impact GAFA will have on your business
- Learn which TMT segments GAFA will disrupt next
Key questions answered
- How justified are concerns over GAFA's growing power?
- Where will GAFA prove to be friends, enemies, or frenemies to telcos?
- What are the wider implications of GAFA's ongoing rise?
Table of contents
Download 1: GAFA: Friends, enemies, or frenemies to telcos in consumer TMT?