This report looks at fixed–mobile convergence (FMC) in France and, in particular, hybrid access technological (tech) convergence triggered by a catalyst event: the launch of Free Mobile's tech hybrid access product, Freebox Delta.
- Recent enhancement of Free Mobile's product portfolio includes tech hybrid access FMC product Freebox Delta, which combines 10G fiber technology and xDSL+4G bonding, topped up with such features as Netflix, Alexa, smart speaker, home security, and many others, all packed into one compact product.
Features and Benefits
- The report analyzes France's FMC progress from commercial bundling to tech hybrid access FMC.
- The report evaluates FMC market propositions and the effect of continuing growing convergence on market players' KPIs.
Key questions answered
- What triggered the acceleration of FMC offerings in France?
- What is the current stage of development of FMC hybrid access in France?
- How can service providers differentiate and improve their service bundling portfolio?
Table of contents
Recommendations for service providers
FMC market dynamics in France
Outcome assessment and outlook