Network security vendor Fortinet has sharpened its focus on the market for software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) infrastructure.
- It aims to attract telecoms operators, or communications service providers (CSPs) as it refers to them, with products that combine SD-WAN capabilities with security next generation functionality, a combination that obviates the need for two separate pieces of customer premises equipment (CPE) and management consoles.
Features and Benefits
- Explains why the SD-WAN market is moving faster than SDN.
- Describes how the SD-WAN market is evolving.
Key questions answered
- Who are the new entrants in the SD-WAN market?
- How are they trying to differentiate their offerings?
Table of contents
FortiOS enables the SD-WAN offering
Fortinet’s play in SDN is integration through APIs
Additional functionality is moving into SD-WAN CPE