In 2018, Cloudera is pivoting its product strategy to double down on the most popular use cases and pivoting sales strategy to ensure sustained growth and a path to profitability.
- This research note analyzes the strategic pivoting that Cloudera is undertaking in 2018.
Features and Benefits
- Dissects Cloudera's pivoting on product strategy.
- Analyzes how and why Cloudera is changing its sales strategy and what that means for the company's long-term growth.
- Analyzes the evolving SDX framework that Cloudera is using to differentiate on management, security, and governance.
Key questions answered
- What is the direction of Cloudera's product roadmap?
- Why will Cloudera take a short-term revenue hit to effect its sharpened client targeting/sales strategy?
Table of contents
Cloudera pivots on product
Cloudera pivots on sales strategy
Now, let's sharpen and integrate governance