FMC is not a new concept, but it is still developing – at the corporate level, the commercial-bundling level, and the technology level. Many operators are not taking advantage of existing converged assets.
- FMC drives M&A, and there is a growing appetite for convergence and consolidation, particularly across Europe.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies the five core benefits of offering FMC bundles.
- Analyzes technology FMC at a market level to establish its benefits and market suitability.
- Deep dives into case studies and looks at key operator KPIs for technology FMC and commercial bundling.
Key questions answered
- What are the pricing models offered by key operators for hybrid FMC solutions?
- What are the different network protocols used to offer hybrid FMC solutions?
- What is driving operators to offer converged assets and bundles?
Table of contents
Download 1: Fixed−Mobile Convergence (FMC) With a Global View