This update provides a detailed analysis of all of Finland's main music industry sectors.
- Finland is outside of the global top 20 for revenue from recorded music. But, despite its small size, the country is a market leader in the digital transition from ownership to access.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the different music sectors in Finland.
- Includes recorded-music sales, digital music retail, royalty collections, and live.
Key questions answered
- What share of recorded-music sales were generated last year from subscriptions?
- What is the biggest revenue source for Finnish authors and publishers?
Table of contents
Digital transition boosts international repertoire
UMG the market share leader
Rapid digital retail transition
Rights administration and royalty collections
Radio listening time remains high, despite rising competition
Cable the TV platform leader
Higher festival attendance but lower ticket sales