This is an update on the Finland telecoms market, covering mobile, fixed broadband, TV, OTT video, operator initiatives, M&A, and regulation. It includes subscription, revenue, and technology forecasts for these services.
- Finland is one of the most mature mobile markets in Europe: 89% of Finnish households currently have access to one or more 100Mbps networks. The three major mobile operators, Elisa, Telia, and DNA, held subscriber market shares of 39.5%, 32.2%, and 27.9%, respectively, at the end of 2Q18.
- The major focus of all the operators in Finland is 5G trials. Telia Finland and Elisa launched pre-commercial 5G services in parts of Finland in 2H18. DNA and Ericsson conducted 5G tests in May 2018, following on from the tests they conducted in February 2017. Commercial 5G services are expected to be launched in the first half of 2019.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes service provider KPIs.
- Identifies key developments across telecoms, TV, and OTT video.
Key questions answered
- Who are the market leaders in the fixed and mobile markets? What are the market shares of the key players?
- How will revenues grow in the next five years? Which technologies will drive revenue growth?
Table of contents
Download 1: Finland: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report