This forecast analyzes technology spending to support the buy and sell sides of the financial markets industry globally. It breaks spending across the front, middle, and back office, as well as other support functions, with forecasts provided up to 2023.
- ICT spending growth in the financial markets industry will be driven by strong growth on the sell side to 2023, which will be driven by investments in both risk and compliance systems and client servicing and sales systems.
- From a technology perspective, this relatively high growth will be driven by investments in applications, which, in turn, will drive greater use of IT services rather than internal IT spend.
Features and Benefits
- Gain a global view of technology spending broken by region and in detail for key markets.
- Assess market spend and growth at country level for 20 key markets for each line of business.
Key questions answered
- Which regions will see strongest growth in ICT expenditure over the period 2018–23?
- Which technology areas will see the strongest growth in ICT expenditure over the period 2018–23?
Table of contents
Financial markets: Source
Download 1: Financial Markets Technology Spending Through 2023: Source Segmentation