FICO, an analytics software company aimed primarily at financial services and telcos, showcased enhancements to its Decision Management Platform at FICO World 2018 held April 16–19 in Miami. The announcement sheds light on FICO’s broader business strategy and leads the way in its effort to build a customer-centric ecosystem.
- FICO's connected solutions aim to build a customer ecosystem.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the new capabilities included in FICO's Decision Management Platform.
- Discusses the necessary constructs for FICO to lay the foundation for long-term sustainability in its customer-centric journey.
Key questions answered
- What are the new capabilities included in FICO's Decision Management Platform?
- How will FICO's connected solutions reduce complexity and enhance automation?
Table of contents
FICO's connected solutions aim to build a customer ecosystem
FICO is developing the internal constructs for a new ecosystem
Continuous transformation requires customer journey mapping