The Latin American media and entertainment segment was delayed on the media transformation journey due to economic contractions, and relatively low growth in internet video consumer spending.
- Media enterprises are particularly focused on time to market in the next 12–18 months, due to its importance in maximizing returns for topical and user-generated content.
- Media enterprises are focusing on building a diverse audience base, followed by targeted advertising video on demand monetization (leveraging DMP and multiplatform apps).
Features and Benefits
- Assesses Latin America media & broadcast technology spend.
- Identifies opportunities for media enterprises and technology vendors in the Latin America market.
Key questions answered
- What investments are media enterprises in Latin America focused on in the next 18 months?
- What should technology vendors focus on in to succeed in the Latin America media space?
Table of contents
Download 1: Technology Opportunities in the Latin America Media and Broadcast Market