This report looks at the updated eSIM devices forecast, examining the key trends and recommending how players should react to these trends.
- eSIM device sales will exceed 1 billion by 2024.
- Fewer than 15% of all tablets and fewer than 10% of wearables will use eSIM.
- 5G and eSIM will come together to define connectivity in the next decade.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the potential for eSIM to boost the number of connected devices.
- Compares the growth of eSIM with 5G and looks at how the two technologies could complement each other.
- Examines the factors driving and inhibiting growth in eSIM device sales.
Key questions answered
- Which devices are driving eSIM sales growth?
- When will eSIM become a mainstream feature on Android smartphones?
- How should operators react to the growth in eSIM-compatible devices?
Table of contents
Download 1: eSIM Device Sales Forecast Report: 2019–24