Digital transformation requires communications, systems, and decisions to be faster and smarter. The advent of 5G will mean that enterprises can become even "faster and smarter," but responsibility for the security of systems and data is shared beyond the enterprise.
- Security is of paramount importance to enterprises – but they rely on vendors, operators, and governments to support this.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies the triumvirate of those with security responsibilities for communications infrastructure.
- Learn that risk cannot be eliminated but must be managed.
Key questions answered
- What external responsibilities must an enterprise rely upon for securing their communications infrastructure?
- How can the risks associated with communications networks be managed?
Table of contents
Security is of paramount importance to enterprises – but they rely on vendors, operators, and governments to support this
Risk cannot be eliminated but must be managed