Equinix's Interconnection Oriented Architecture (IOA) is a set of best practices designed to help companies thrive at the digital edge and enable a transformative approach to IT that supports digital engagement and leverages the power of digital ecosystems.
- Ovum believes that Equinix has successfully carved itself a very viable niche and is armed with a large war chest to intensify capital expenditure and make acquisitions.
- Equinix's growth agenda is ambitious, as it is aiming for 8–10% growth on average annually through to 2022. Ovum believes that its trajectory to date makes this a very reasonable growth path.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes Equinix's growth strategy for the next three years.
- Evaluates the challenges that lie ahead for Equinix if it were to meet its objectives.
Key questions answered
- What are the immediate opportunities for data center providers in interconnection, cloud, and co-location?
- What are the drivers that will fuel this market over the next 3–5 years?
Table of contents
The data center interconnection choice for global enterprises
Equinix is investing and acquiring to grow
IOA is helping customers architect their digital edge