The rise of infrastructure-as-code (IaC) and the narrative of how it helps developers become more agile by releasing them from the shackles of IT operational processes has a fundamental flaw.
- To make infrastructure-as-code fit for enterprise-grade DevOps, it must include both self-service elements and governance controls built in. Env0 has developed a SaaS platform that addresses these twin requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how it works by default with Terraform on any public cloud platform and supports other IaC frameworks
- Discover how it delivers a self-service solution for developers to provision and manage environments based on preapproved infrastructure-as-code within a controlled governance envelope.
Key questions answered
- What is infrastructure-as-code?
- Why are infrastructure-as-code and DevOps important if organizations want to improve agile development?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put env0 on your radar?
On the Radar