Large enterprises are far along in the deployment of collaboration technology. While employees and IT departments rely on traditional communications and collaboration applications to get their jobs done, enterprises are already starting to strategize on how best to bring advanced technologies to bear.
- The top goal of investments in collaboration technology is improving employee productivity.
- Introducing flexible and mobile working, protecting the organization’s assets, and improving the customer experience are other top objectives.
Features and Benefits
- Examines how enterprises are investing in collaboration technology today, and what they hope to achieve with those investments.
- Highlights how enterprises can utilize advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things to improve collaboration in the workplace.
Key questions answered
- How are enterprises improving collaboration in the workplace?
- Which advanced technologies are enterprises planning to integrate with their collaboration services and solutions?
Table of contents
Download 1: Enterprise Insights: The Future of Collaboration Technology and Services