The Enterprise Fixed Voice Subscription and Revenue Forecast: 2017–23 provides market forecasts for the enterprise fixed voice market in 67 countries and eight regions. This forecast provides enterprise fixed voice subscriptions and service revenue generated.
- Enterprise fixed voice subscriptions globally will fall from 306 million in 2018 to 277 million in 2023, a CAGR of -1.98%.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a forecast of the enterprise fixed voice market for the coming years.
- Includes details of enterprise voice subscriptions and revenues.
Key questions answered
- What is the rate of decline in enterprise fixed voice subscriptions?
- What is the rate of decline in enterprise fixed voice revenue?
Table of contents
Download 1: Enterprise Fixed Voice Subscription and Revenue Forecast: 2018–23