Ovum joined Symantec’s recent Analyst Day in Boston where Greg Clark, Symantec's CEO, outlined the security difficulties being faced by enterprises in a rapidly developing technological world.
- Enterprises are trying to consolidate their myriad best-of-breed security solutions to best-of-suite in an effort to retain at least some control in a centralized way.
Features and Benefits
- Considers why organizations are struggling to secure their IT environments.
- Identifies that organizations are moving from best-of-breed to best-of-suite.
Key questions answered
- Why are organizations facing increased responsibilities as data custodians?
- What is Symantec's view on the prevention and detection of attacks?
Table of contents
Organizations are struggling to secure hugely complex IT environments
Data custodians have more responsibilities than ever
Enterprises are beginning to consolidate best-of-breed to best-of-suite