The Enterprise Connect 2018 conference provided information on new and exciting product introductions, identified emerging trends, and introduced new and interesting market players.
- The rapid set of evolving circumstances in the marketplace, the market’s desire for integrated suites, and the importance of newer applications and technologies dictate that vendors move to a buy-it versus a develop-it strategy to keep up with rapid market change.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the rapid changes taking place in the customer engagement marketplace and suggests what participants must do to ensure survival.
- Evaluates the new or enhanced companies and offerings that will likely disrupt the rapidly growing cloud contact center market.
Key questions answered
- What must customer engagement vendors need to do to survive the rapidly occurring market change?
- How likely is it that potential pricing changes will affect vendors and end users of contact center solutions?
Table of contents
Predominant conference messages indicate market disruption will linger
New entrants and offerings will spark more competition
Market players need to prepare their companies for change