At the recent Enterprise Connect Conference, three distinct trends emerged: the acknowledgement that customer experience is happening outside the contact center; the convergence of CRM, marketing, and the contact center; and the fact that structured employee collaboration is creating a movement toward data-driven workplace transformation.
- Customer experience is moving outside the contact center.
Features and Benefits
- Summarizes the contact center trends that emerged from Enterprise Connect.
- Assesses what enterprises need to do to become more data-driven and unifying across the enterprise.
Key questions answered
- How do I integrate customer insights into the organization?
- How will team collaboration tools lead to workplace transformation?
Table of contents
Customer experience is moving outside the contact center
Marketing and CRM are converging with the contact center
Team collaboration tools will lead to workplace transformation