Republic Wireless is rethinking how it delivers the support function through its use of a gig economy and AI platform that systematically draws from the wisdom of its own customers and partners to assist fellow customers with support inquiries.
- AI- and expert-powered human insights can help companies respond to customers and free agents to focus on high-value inquiries and situations and deliver more intelligent and personalized experiences.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses how collaboration with human intelligence is the key for building reliable AI systems.
- Reviews and summarizes the benefits of using crowd-powered AI to answer customer support inquiries.
Key questions answered
- How do I lay the groundwork for an AI platform and build a community of experts?
- What are the benefits of using an AI-powered gig economy platform in my customer service organization?
Table of contents
Recommendations for the expert-powered AI industry
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for vendors
Using Directly's AI and gig economy platform for customer service to deliver timely customer interactions
Balancing act: Handling priority contacts with increasing customer satisfaction
Don't rely on "If you build it they will come"
Figure out how to work experts into the ticket flow
Establish a back channel and manage ambassadors like employees
A no-brainer for companies with fanatical customer bases