This case study describes how Trutex used Priority Software to improve stock control and business processes.
- Trutex wanted to use enterprise resource planning (ERP) software to get better control of its inventory and improve process efficiency
- Priority has helped Trutex operate in a more efficient, cost-effective way, improving visibility across different business areas, including its financial position
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes a school uniform supplier's strategy to gain control of its inventory and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by implementing ERP software.
- Explains how Trutex selected Priority ERP's solution to meet its needs.
Key questions answered
- What is the role of ERP systems in API management platforms in inventory control, order systems, and supplier management?
- How can ERP software help a business gain control over inventory and improve business processes?
- What lessons did Trutex learn in deploying its ERP system?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for vendors
Using an ERP system to get a tighter grip on business processes
Setting the business context
The role of ICT/services in solving the problem
Clearly define requirements at the outset
Make sure you can instill process discipline that people will stick to
Regularly review the business alignment and value of core applications