Dream11, a leading fantasy sports gaming platform in India, has used AWS not only to accelerate its local and regional reach, but also to reposition itself as a "one-stop multiscreen gaming entertainment hub."
- Dream11's fantasy sports gaming platform has 40 million users. It has witnessed exponential growth of 150% in the past five years, and is expected to reach 100 million users in the next 15 months (2018–19).
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates AWS's data management capabilities.
- Analyze how AWS secures new customers in niche media and entertainment segments such as fantasy sports gaming in emerging markets.
Key questions answered
- What are the advantages of leveraging AWS’s converged horizontal ICT services and managed capabilities for fantasy sports gaming platforms?
- What lessons does this deployment provide for fantasy sports gaming platform owners in fast-growing markets such as India?
Table of contents
Recommendations for the fantasy sports gaming industry
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for vendors
Creating a highly secure and connected multiscreen fantasy sports gaming platform
Setting the business context
The role of ICT services in solving the problem
Multi-dimension application and UI testing is crucial for lifetime user engagement
A multi-vendor strategy is apt for digital-born enterprises operating in a highly fragmented multiscreen environment
Clustered personalization is necessary to reduce customer acquisition costs in high-volume markets