This case study shows how M2Film, a fast-growing TV and video production company based in Denmark, leveraged ExpeDat to create a connected information hub to strengthen partner and workgroup collaboration.
- M2Film deployed ExpeDat technology across all four of its media preparation facilities, in Denmark, the UK, and Thailand, resulting in no latency and 4K/8K support.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates Data Expedition's file transfer solution.
- Assesses the deployment process to provide a best-practice framework for future deployments by similar media enterprises.
Key questions answered
- What are the advantages of the MTP/IP media acquisition workflow for TV and video production companies worldwide?
- What are the lessons learned from this deployment for premium content owners such as TV and video production companies?
Table of contents
Recommendations for the TV and video production industry
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for vendors
Deploying next-gen media acquisition capabilities to reduce latency and revenue leakage
Setting the business context
The role of ICT/services in solving the problem
Best-in-class technology procurement is becoming a myth in media acquisition
Profitability is the key KPI across the content supply chain