This is the ninth edition of Ovum's Enhanced Telco Communications Tracker. It comprises data on operators' commercial launches of VoLTE, Wi-Fi calling, voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi), Rich Communications Services (RCS), and Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC).
- The tracker identifies almost 200 operators that have deployed at least one enhanced telecommunications service, with more than a third of these operators having launched two or more services.
Features and Benefits
- Identify the types of enhanced communications services operators are launching.
- Compare service deployments by operator.
- Identify which operators have launched multiple services.
Key questions answered
- On which enhanced telco communications services have operators most focused their investment?
- In cases where telcos have launched multiple types of communications services, what combination of services have the operators launched?
- How many operators have launched VoLTE services?
- How many of the operators that have launched VoLTE services, have also launched Wi-Fi calling?
- How many operators have invested in RCS and WebRTC?
Table of contents
Download 1: Enhanced Telco Communications Tracker: 3Q18