This is the 12th edition of Ovum's Enhanced Telco Communications Tracker. It comprises data on operators' commercial launches of VoLTE, Wi-Fi calling, VoWiFi, RCS, and WebRTC.
- The tracker identifies over 200 operators that have deployed at least one enhanced telecommunications service, with more than a third of these operators having launched two or more services.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies the types of enhanced communications services operators are launching.
- Compares service deployments by operator.
- Reveals whether operators have launched P2P RCS or A2P RCS, and their pricing models for P2P RCS.
Key questions answered
- On which enhanced telco communications services have operators most focused their investment?
- In cases where telcos have launched multiple types of communications services, what combination of services have the operators launched?
- How many of the operators that have launched VoLTE services have also launched Wi-Fi calling?
- Of those operators that have launched RCS, how many are using Google's Jibe platform?
Table of contents
Download 1: Enhanced Telco Communications Tracker: 2Q19