This is Ovum's high-level forecast of corporate-liable and employee-liable mobile connections from 2017–22. Forecasts are provided for corporate-liable and employee-liable connections (on formal BYOD schemes and informally). Connection forecasts are provided for 67 named countries, rest of regions, and regions.
- These forecasts assess the trend to formal BYOD schemes, where employees have agreed to specific terms in order to use their own devices for business purposes. This trend will have an impact on both the corporate-liable enterprise mobile market and the widespread acceptance of "informal" BYOD, where employees use their own devices for work purposes on an ad hoc basis.
Features and Benefits
- Discover how extensively employee-owned mobiles are used for business purposes on an informal basis.
- Understand the impact that the introduction of more formal BYOD schemes for employees will have on the market.
Key questions answered
- Which regions and countries will show the greatest uptake of formal BYOD?
- What will be the impact of BYOD schemes on company-liable mobility?
Table of contents
Download 1: Employee-Liable Mobile BYOD Connections Forecast: 2017–22