Enterprises can now look to SIs for help in developing IoT services as part of their digital business models. Leading SIs are already actively developing propositions in this space and looking for both partnerships and differentiators in IoT capabilities in their services portfolios.
- This report draws on Ovum IT services contracts research to show examples of IoT offerings and strategies from Accenture, Atos, Capgemini, CGI, Cognizant, DXC, HCL, IBM, Infosys, and Tata Consultancy Services.
Features and Benefits
- Lists services and support for large enterprise IoT deployments available from 10 global systems integrators.
- Provides first benchmark in contract values for IoT services in IT managed services deals.
Key questions answered
- What proportion of IT services deals include IoT-related services, and not just infrastructure investments?
- Which global SIs support IoT services and what is the range of their support?
Table of contents
Year 1 in IoT services – IoT-led IT services contracts taking off
Equipment suppliers laid the foundation – now over to the SIs
Digital business transformation is the driver for IoT services
Enterprise drivers for the Internet of Things
Service provider/SI profiles
The transition from networks to services