This is an update of the Egypt market, covering mobile, fixed broadband, TV, operator initiatives, consumer market trends, and regulation. It includes subscriptions and revenue forecasts for mobile and fixed broadband.
- With 105 million subscriptions at end-1Q18, mobile subscription growth is becoming harder to achieve in Egypt. Nonetheless, operator investments in technology and network developments means that mobile subscription count is forecast to grow 13.16% between end-2017 and end-2022, while that of fixed broadband is forecast to grow 25.47%, and that of pay TV is set to grow by 7.17%.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the Egyptian ICT market.
- Evaluates the mobile, fixed, and TV industry in Egypt.
Key questions answered
- What are the drivers feeding the growth of the Egyptian market in the next five years?
- What are the drivers currently hindering the growth of the Egyptian market?
Table of contents
Download 1: Egypt Update, May 2018