While East Africa has always been at the forefront of digital transformation from a consumer standpoint with mobile wallet/payment, enterprises have moved at a slower pace compared to both the consumer and their enterprise peers internationally.
- The global macro environment has worsened slightly, as trade tariff wars and higher interest rates have slowed growth momentum in the major economies including in China, North America, and Europe. Slower economic growth in major markets filters down to East Africa, impacting overall sentiment and ICT spending.
Features and Benefits
- This report discusses the top challenges faced by enterprises in East Africa.
- The top business priorities faced by enterprises in East Africa are highlighted.
Key questions answered
- What are the top technology investment priorities for enterprises in East Africa?
- What is driving digital investment in East Africa, and how can ICT vendors benefit?
Table of contents
Challenging macroeconomics has not stopped the rise of digitalization of operations as the top business priority
Technologies in demand in a digital world
Lack of skills remains the biggest impediment
Selecting a digital partner, and what this means for ICT vendors and players