Business process management (BPM) is no longer an internal discipline focused on cost reduction and process re-engineering to drive greater efficiency, but is instead expected to facilitate the realization of flexible digital business processes.
- Low-code development platforms foster better collaboration with business stakeholders and enable rapid iterations of process-centric applications.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the key business and IT requirements driving changes in expectations of BPM initiatives.
- Gain insight into the key use cases of and capabilities offered by bpmPaaS and low-code development platforms.
Key questions answered
- Which factors are driving adoption of bpmPaaS and low-code development platforms?
- What are the key features and capabilities of bpmPaaS and low-code development platforms?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Customer orientation and digital transformation are at the forefront of BPM initiatives
The focus is more on customer experience not just cost reduction
Low-code development is a key market opportunity for BPM vendors
Delivering agility and supporting customer-driven, rapid business process changes
Digital business-centric BPM calls for greater agility and experimentation
bpmPaaS fosters involvement of the business side and rapid iteration of process-centric applications