Swedish authors’ society STIM has reported record financials, with total collections exceeding SEK2bn for the first time.
- Distributions to STEM members topped the previous year’s high.
Features and Benefits
- Details 2017 financials for Swedish authors' society STIM.
- Assesses collections by source and explains the reasons behind the annual changes.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue source for authors and publishers in Sweden?
- What share of domestic royalty collections is generated by digital?
Table of contents
Seventh consecutive year of revenue growth for STIM
Digital enhances domestic dominance
New record for overseas collections