Combined revenue for Australian authors’ society APRA AMCOS increased to reach a new record in the 12 months to end-June.
- Income exceeded A$400m for the first time, with digital becoming the biggest collection source.
Features and Benefits
- Details the latest financial results published by Australian authors' society APRA AMCOS.
- Explains collections by source and why digital earnings could almost double in the longer term.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue generator for Australian authors and publishers?
- How many subscribers are there to paid streaming services?
Table of contents
Another record year for APRA AMCOS
Digital the biggest revenue source
TV collections return to growth