This is one of a series of digital operator profiles analyzing the digital strategies of leading global operators. This profile assesses SK Telecom's digital strategy and the performance of and prospects for the group's digital businesses.
- SK Telecom is investing a wide range of ICT profile and transforming from a simple telco to a smart services provider.
Features and Benefits
- Explains how SK Telecom performed in ICT area in the last few years.
- Examines the plans of SK Telecom on future ICT profile developing.
Key questions answered
- What actions has SK Telecom taken to improve its ICT profile?
- How has SK Telecom performed in the last few years?
Table of contents
Mobile revenue is under pressure from mobile network operator (MNO) and mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) competition
Digital service development
Transforming to a digital service enabler by building an ICT ecosystem
Venture capital and incubation
Digital revenue and prospects