This report is one of a series of studies of the digital strategies of major operators around the world, and forms part of broader research into digital services and strategies.
- The group has identified global fast-growing opportunities that can act as new growth engines beyond the telco's traditional revenues.
- Amobee and DataSpark are capitalizing on telco data assets. Both are in strong positions to leverage data collected by Singtel and its associates about subscribers.
- Singtel’s IPTV service in Singapore has seen subscriber numbers decline over the past few quarters, due to the increasing appeal of OTT video services among high-end pay-TV subscribers. To offset this, the group is offering access to popular third-party and proprietary OTT video services.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses Singtel's digital strategy and identifies its main priorities when it comes to digital consumer services.
- Learn about digital service developments and deployments at Singtel.
- Understand how CSPs can develop alternate revenue channels and offset declines from traditional communications business.
- Understand the core of Singtel's success as a digital service provider.
Key questions answered
- What are Singtel's key focus areas in digital services segment?
- How is Singtel's digital business performing, and what strategies have led to Singtel's success?
- What are Singtel's short-term and long-term goals with respect to digital services development?
Table of contents
Consumer and enterprise
Digital service enablement
Competition is at all-time high in all of Singtel's markets
Digital segment performance boosted by acquisitions and partnerships
Digital service launches: Digital Life