This is one of a series of digital operator profiles analyzing the digital strategies of leading global operators. It assesses NTT's digital strategy, digital service developments and deployments, and digital business performance and prospects.
- In 2018, NTT Group introduced the next medium-term management strategy "Your Value Partner 2025" that extends the goals set under the 2015 medium-term strategy aimed at developing a B2B2X collaboration model, where NTT supports and promotes other companies' customer-based businesses by providing new value to service providers and businesses.
- NTT aims to utilize automation to optimize internal operations and to offer tools to support digital transformations for its customers. It has used UiPath’s RPA technology to streamline internal procurement processes and has also introduced its own RPA tool "WinActor" to support digital transformations for its customers.
- Another example of NTT's commitment to supporting its customers' digital transformations is its Global Management One (GMOne), a turnkey managed ICT services platform that supports a wide range of resources and vendors through templates and a high degree of automation.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses NTT's digital strategy and identifies its main priorities when it comes to digital consumer services.
- Outlines NTT's digital service developments and deployments.
Key questions answered
- What factors will drive the growth of NTT's digital services in the next five years?
- What are NTT's most prominent digital-first initiatives?
Table of contents
Download 1: Digital Profile: NTT Group