This is one of a series of digital operator profiles analyzing the digital strategies of leading global operators. This profile assesses NTT's digital strategy, its digital service developments and deployments, and the performance of and prospects for the group’s digital businesses.
- NTT is collaborating with cross-industry segments to strengthen vertical solutions. NTT’s new vision aims to meld the conglomerate’s cloud, systems integration, network infrastructure, and security services into a single platform offered to partners for developing new retail and enterprise service offerings.
- DoCoMo’s “+d” initiative is a strong collaborative framework for operators and partners, but it needs a clear strategy for when to compete and when to collaborate. In emerging areas such as connected car and home and VR/AR, an operator’s ability to assess when to select a partner – and whom to select – will to a large extent determine their ability to succeed.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses NTT's digital strategy and identifies its main priorities when it comes to digital consumer services.
- Learn about NTT's digital service developments and deployments.
Key questions answered
- What factors will drive the growth of NTT's digital services in the next five years?
- What are NTT's most prominent digital-first initiatives?
Table of contents
Download 1: Digital Profile: NTT Group