Based on a survey of 100 enterprises in South Africa, this report provides insight into digital priorities and service provider selection criteria from a variety of verticals.
- Enterprises are accelerating the digitization of processes and operations. This is to drive greater efficiency and cost optimization and to “right fit” the enterprise for future growth and a new competitive landscape. This acceleration also serves as a hedge against tougher economic conditions.
Features and Benefits
- What are the top digital priorities of South African enterprises for 2019−20?
- What should service providers do to execute well in the digital era in South Africa?
Key questions answered
- What is feeding or accelerating digitization in South Africa?
- What are the challenges faced by enterprises in garnering a bigger budget for their digital projects?
Table of contents
Download 1: Digital Enterprise Services Insights: The Digital Agenda in South Africa, 2019−20