Based on a survey of 100 enterprises in South Africa, this report provides insight into ICT decisions relating to network, cloud, and security from a variety of verticals.
- Enterprises are expecting more value from service providers. There is strong interest in artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML) in cloud platforms, especially as key workloads move to the cloud. Enterprises are also looking for service providers with a strong track record in managing hybrid cloud environments.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies the top market opportunities in network, cloud, and security services in South Africa.
- Evaluates the challenges that enterprises face in deploying emerging network, cloud, and security services and how service providers can assist.
Key questions answered
- What are the market drivers for network, cloud, and security services in South Africa over the next 12 to 24 months?
- What are the main criteria that enterprises use when selecting a provider of network, cloud, and security services?
Table of contents
Download 1: Digital Enterprise Services Insights: Network, Cloud, and Security in South Africa, 2019−20