This report analyzes the key questions from Ovum's 2019 Digital Consumer Insights: Smart Living survey with regard to smart care, focusing on solutions either for personal use or for monitoring family members and pets.
- Awareness about smart devices designed to prevent health emergencies is greater than any other smart care technology.
- Interest in monitoring devices for children and pets has remained constant over the past year.
- Investment in AI for healthcare continues to be the most useful and beneficial for society among all respondents.
Features and Benefits
- Assess how the interest in technology to monitor elderly relatives continues to grow, but key adoption barriers still persist.
- Analyze why all market participants should develop an AI-driven smart care strategy.
Key questions answered
- Why has interest in monitoring devices for children and pets has remained constant over the past year?
- Why do most respondents care more about preventing health emergencies such as a heart attack than monitoring their fitness and sleep patterns?
Table of contents
Download 1: Digital Consumer Insights 2019 Analysis: Smart Care